The Prestige card enables you to get special conditions at hotels and restaurants among many other experiences.
It also provides a set of insurances to give you ease of mind every day.
Consult View the Insurance and Assistance Guide, find out the benefits program Visa Luxury Hotel Collection, and always carry with you the advantages of the Prestige card.
Access to personalized, value-added and comfortable travel services:
- Information, booking and reservation services;
- Special rates all over the world, at selected hotels;
- Private transfer service, free of charge, to and from the airport at maximum distance of 45 Km (for purchases over € 1,000.
- Free parking (one week at most) at the Airports of Lisbon, Porto and Faro, valid for purchases above € 1,000 in plane tickets, hotels, etc. made through the Prestige Travel;
- Airport Assistance - during boarding and delivery of documents at the Airports of Lisbon and Porto;
- SMS Service, including sending a message to confirm the flight schedule (for regular flights only);
- Travel insurance, including, free of charge, the cancellation cover in “tailored” travels (travels with flight itinerary, accommodation, transfers and tours designed in accordance with your specific needs) and also the support from a travel experts (working days from 9:00 a-m. to 6:30 p.m.) as well as an emergency service 24h.
Pay with your Card and get a movie ticket
Whenever you go see a movie, choose a NOS movie theatre buy a ticket at a regular price using the card and receive another for the same session of the chosen movie. Check out the movies that are opening soon.
Maximum of 1 ticket per day and per card; cannot be combined with other discounts. Does not include IMAX and 4DX, screenings of alternative contents and special chairs. VIP rates, 3D upgrades and glasses may be paid for at the Cinema.
Exemption from the annual fee for two cards as a member of Prestige Pogram.
€50 annual fee per holder (plus Stamp tax).
Outside of the Prestige Program, possibility of being exempted from the following annual fee by using the card in purchases in shops in an amount up to €6,000.
16.1% TAEG (Global Annual Effective Rate) and 10.300% TAN (Nominal Annual Rate) for a €2,500 credit paid over 12 equal monthly repayments, plus interest and expenses.
Limit subject to credit assessment.
For more information, view the .
International credit card that enables you to shop and get credit Cash Advances all over the world, where the Visa networks are available.
In Portugal, this card also enables you to make payments at all points of sale and gives you access to the Multibanco ATM network, where you can make debit withdrawals, credit payment of purchases/services with entity and reference, as well as other operations made available by this network.
Flexibility and Control
It gives you flexibility and control in the management of your family budget.
Every month, you can choose to pay any amount of the total outstanding, as: 3%, 15%, 25%, 50% with a 10 € minimum, or choose the Fixed Monthly Payment that allows you to pay, every month, a fixed amount, multiple of 50 €, up to the credit limit. Available from 50 €, conditioned to a minimum of 3% of the credit limit.
You can also set the date when to make the monthly payment (between the 2nd and 20th day of each month).
The partial payment of the outstanding charges is subject to the payment of interests and charges.
You can also activate, at no cost, a debit/credit charge alert and prior warning of the monthly payment of your card to be sent to your e-mail.
How to apply
To request, contact your usual interlocutor at the Bank or go to a Millennium bcp Branch.
Approval is subject to Millennium bcp's risk analysis and credit assessment.