How to schedule operations
It's very simple! To schedule payments all you have to do is:
- Select the operation you wish to carry out on a future date;
- Give your payment details;
- Select the 'Schedule' option;
- Choose the type of scheduling (one-time or standing order);
- Choose the payment date(s);
- Confirm the details of the operation.
What can I schedule?
You may schedule a number of operations:
How can I view payments I've already scheduled?
To view your scheduled payments, just go to "my scheduled events" in the 'M' menu.
There you'll find a list of all your scheduled operations.
What if I want to cancel a scheduled operation?
It's easy to manage your scheduled operations.
In the "my scheduled events" list, simply click 'cancel' to delete the scheduled event.
I want to be notified of all my scheduled events
To receive all notifications, you can create alerts and we'll let you know whenever a scheduled operation has been carried out.
Under 'M' on the menu, select "new alert" and add alerts for your scheduled operations. Notwithstanding, if a scheduled operation isn't carried out, you'll always be notified by email.
Schedule your payments and put your worries aside.