Leasing is a flexible financing solution that lets you acquire new vehicles (passenger or multi-purpose).
- As a rule, a leasing agreement is composed of lower monthly payments compared to other credit options, since you can establish a residual value whose payment is postponed to the end of the leasing term;
- Leasing gives you very flexible conditions, namely regarding term, initial payment and residual value;
- By leasing, you can get tax benefits if you're a sole trader or a freelancer. You can reclaim VAT paid for the vehicle, provided it's a commercial vehicle. On top of that, if you buy your leased vehicle, you won't have to pay Stamp Duty on interest and use of credit.
You can assign contractual position during the agreement (charge due, as per our ).
Fees and Commission
Retail Price: 20,000€;
Term: 96 months;
Initial fees: 200€ (must add VAT);
Monthly payments: 179.42€
Nominal Interest Rate: 2.911% [12M Euribor (daily values of a 360-day calendar) + 3.250% spread];
Initial Payment: 20%;
Residual value: 5%
This indexed rate is calculated as a monthly average of 12-month Euribor daily values of a 360-day calendar, on the month preceding each interest period, rounded off to the nearest thousandth (rounded up when the fourth decimal place is five or more, and rounded down when less), -0.339% September 2019, plus a margin that will be set when the financing is approved, depending on the client's risk profile and the operation). Total amount charged to client 22,990.84€.
Contracting of the leasing operations advertised herein depends on the Bank's prior assessment and decision on the possible credit risk and collateral.
Credit is granted subject to Banco de Portugal's macro-prudential rules.
View our for further information on Leasing.
This type of contract lets clients use a vehicle for an agreed amount of time in return for a rental payment. Once this leasing period has expired, the client may choose to buy the vehicle or not. If you choose to buy the vehicle when the leasing agreement expires, you must pay the residual value, as previously established.
New passenger or commercial vehicles.
12 to 96 months.
Up to 60%.
Residual Payment (buying option)
Between 1% and 10%.
12 months Euribor, plus a spread defined according to the Client profile and the risk of the operation.
- Public Liability: 50.000,00 €
- Proper Damages (crash, collision or rollover; theft or robbery; fire, lightning strike or explosion): 8% maximum deductible
All rights reserved to Millennium bcp.
During the contract, the vehicle is registered in the name of Millennium bcp.
The leasing rentals are subject to value added tax (VAT).
The information contained in this document does not relieve a careful reading of the contractual conditions.
How to apply
For further information on Leasing
, visit any Millennium bcp branch
or call 707 50 24 24 (24/7 Personalised Attendance).
Before requesting any credit, you should:
- Assess the need for the expense you will incur.
- Consider the amount of the instalment of the new credit, together with the monthly income and expenses of your household and be sure that this new monthly payment will not compromise your budget.
- Get all the information you deem relevant for making an informed decision before signing the contract.
- Read the contract carefully and pay attention to the specific conditions of the loan, namely the amount, term, instalments and rates.