For those over 55, the Médis Health Plan offers:
- Innovative Covers: it includes the flu vaccine so that you are protected every year, as well as access to a medical check-up and the Médis Network for stomatology. Access to the 2nd Opinion is maintained, allowing you to confirm a diagnosis or treatment, through the Clínica Universitária de Navarra (Spain).
- Online Doctor: the Online Doctor service is always with you, anywhere and at any time, through the Médis app. If you feel sick or have questions about medication or an exam, you can make an appointment for the moment or schedule when it is most convenient for you.
- Assistance Services: More and better assistance: delivery of medicines or collection of clinical tests at your home, among others.
- The Médis Vintage Plus option also offers a 1 € m cover for Critical Illness. This cover grants you access, in the event of critical illness (cancer, pathologies requiring brain surgery, heart bypass, heart valve replacement and organ transplant), to the best specialists and hospital units around the world.
- Quality Service: you'll be able to use the Médis network, Médis Helpline, Médis card, and the Health & Well-Being network. Discover all the advantages the Médis Integrated Health Care System has to offer!
- Easy enrolment: the process of taking out these options is very simple and quick, with no need to go through medicals, so that you may find an adequate answer to your specific health protection needs.
- No upper age limit: if you are 55-75, you may take out these options, which do not cease due to age.
Fees and Commissions
Premiums per Insured Person vary with payment frequency:
||MÉDIS VINTAGE Option
||MÉDIS VINTAGE PLUS Option|
|De 55 a 75 anos
These sums regard the premiums per Insured Person and already include a special online enrolment 2% discount. valid throughout the entire term of contract.
Your first receipt will. in addition to the premiums above. include a policy issuing cost of 5.38 € (includes legal charges).
The Insurer's risk analysis may imply a change in premium. or the exclusion of certain covers.
Covers and Sums insured
As years go by, it's crucial that you know your health is in good hands.
If your lust for life has driven you to enjoy the good things in life, then the Médis Vintage and Médis Vintage Plus options are the plans for you: on top of quality medical care, they offer access to renowned physicians and private hospitals through the Médis Healthcare Providers network.
|Covers and Sums insured
Vintage Plus Option
|Flu Vaccine (1)
||1 per year
||1 per year|
||1 per year
||1 per year|
- Physiotherapy at home (2) (3)
|5 sessions per year
||10 sessions per year|
- Nursing Services at Home (2) (3)
|5 uses per year
||10 uses per year|
- Cleaning Services & Personal Hygiene at Home (2)
|5 days per year
||10 days per year|
- Feeding Services at Home (2) (4)
|5 days per year
||10 days per year|
- Home Medication Delivery (5)
|1 delivery per year
||1 delivery per year|
- Clinical Analyzes at Home (6)
|1 collection per year
||1 collection per year|
- Non-urgent transportation
|2 transportations per year
||2 transportations per year|
|2nd Opinion (7)
|Serious Illness (8)
||Within Médis network: 50% (9)|
Outside Médis Network: 0%
(1) Applicable for the vaccine(s) financed in part by the National Health Service, provided there is a medical prescription and availability in the Pharmacy Network.
(2) Provided that the insured person is in situation of dependence on a third person, attested by a medical report.
(3) Materials costs are supported by the Insured Person.
(4) Food costs are supported by the Insured Person.
(5) Medicines costs are supported by the Insured Person.
(6) Tests costs are supported by the Insured Person.
(7) Service provided by the Clínica Universitária de Navarra (Spain), available through Médis Line.
(8) All Medical Expenses covered by this cover will only be accepted if services were rendered in the Network of Providers agreed outside the national territory. The Serious Illnesses under this coverage are listed in contractual terms.
(9) Co-payments are supported by the Insured Person, within Médis Network, up to the insurance limits.
Amounts in the table above refer to the maximum amounts covered by Médis per annuity and per insured person, for the stated covers.
Enrolment and Upper age limits
Persons between 55 and 75 may take out the Médis Vintage and Médis Vintage Plus options. There is no upper age limit.
The waiting period is the time comprised between the date the Insurance begins and the date when the covers may be triggered. They are:
- 60 days for Outpatient Assistance and Dental;
- 90 days for Inpatient;
- 180 days for:
- Serious Ilness Coverage;
- Surgical or other invasive treatment of benign prostatic hypertrophy, benign uterus condition, cystocele and rectocele;
- 365 days for:
- Surgical treatment of varicose veins of lower members and of herniated disk;
- Haemorrhoidectomy and other haemorrhoid treatments as well as the treatment of the perianal fistula;
- Treatment of joint pathology by arthroscopy;
- Tonsillectomy, adenoidectomy, myringtomy with or without ventilating tubes;
- Septoplasty, rhinoseptoplasty and surgical treatment for sleep apnoea;
- Surgical excision of cutaneous or subcutaneous benign lesions and laser treatments of benign skin lesions.
This information does not exclude the reading of the legally required pre-contractual and contractual information.
How to subscribe
Millennium bcp Clients
Millennium bcp offers three different ways of taking out a Médis Health Plan:
1. Online Enrolment
2. By post (you must print, fill in and send the forms). To send us your application you must:
3. At any Millennium bcp branch
Clients holding accounts at other banks
Choose one of the options Millennium bcp gives you of taking out a Médis Health Plan:
1. By post (you must print, fill in and send the forms). To send us your application you must:
- Read the Médis General and Special Terms (PDF - 491Kb);
- Print out and fill in the Médis Proposal form (PDF - 192Kb);
- Enclose copy of personal identification documents for each insured person (e.g. ID and Taxpayer card);
- Send the forms to:
Tagus Park, Edif. 10 - Piso 0
2744-002 Porto Salvo
2. At any Millennium bcp branch
You can obtain more information by ringing our Phone Banking helpline