Subscribe a Médis Health Plan Option before 08/02/2019
and benefit of the exemption of the 12th monthly
payment on the 1st insurance annuity.
Special offer only applies to the online quotes
and insurance taken out till February 8, 2019.
For those over 55, the Médis Health Plan offers:
- Innovative Covers: Home Care in the event that you have to look after someone after they've been hospitalised, and access to the 2nd Opinion with high quality medical service (accreditation by Joint Commission International), the Clínica Universitária de Navarra provides, through its experts, the confirmation of a diagnosis or treatment.
- The Médis Vintage Plus option also offers a 1 € m cover for Critical Illness. This cover grants you access, in the event of critical illness (cancer, pathologies requiring brain surgery, heart bypass, heart valve replacement and organ transplant), to the best specialists and hospital units around the world.
- Quality Service: you'll be able to use the Médis network, Médis Helpline, Médis card, and the Health & Well-Being network. Discover all the advantages the Médis Integrated Health Care System has to offer!
- Easy enrolment: the process of taking out these options is very simple and quick, with no need to go through medicals, so that you may find an adequate answer to your specific health protection needs.
- No upper age limit: if you are 55-75, you may take out these options, which do not cease due to age.
Fees and Commissions
Premiums per Insured Person vary with payment frequency:
||MÉDIS VINTAGE Option
||MÉDIS VINTAGE PLUS Option|
|De 55 a 75 anos
These sums regard the premiums per Insured Person and already include a special online enrolment 2% discount. valid throughout the entire term of contract.
Your first receipt will. in addition to the premiums above. include a policy issuing cost of 5.38 € (includes legal charges).
The Insurer's risk analysis may imply a change in premium. or the exclusion of certain covers.
Covers and Sums insured
As years go by, it's crucial that you know your health is in good hands.
If your lust for life has driven you to enjoy the good things in life, then the Médis Vintage and Médis Vintage Plus options are the plans for you: on top of quality medical care, they offer access to renowned physicians and private hospitals through the Médis Healthcare Providers network.
|Covers and Sums insured
||Médis Vintage Option
||Médis Vintage Plus Option|
|Cleaning and Personal Hygiene Services
|Physiotherapy and Nursing Services (1)
|Feeding Services (2)
|Special Transportation for Children
||3 Requests, Max. € 50 per Journey|
|2nd Opinion (3)
|Critical Illness (4)
||Within Médis network: 50%|
Outside Médis Network: 0%
|BabySitter (Home Care)
||€ 15 per claim|
(1) Insured person responsible for cost of materials.
(2) Insured person responsible for cost of food.
(3) Service provided by the Clínica Universitária de Navarra, available through Médis Line.
(4) All Medical Expenses covered by this cover will only be accepted if services were rendered, outside of Portugal. The following pathologies are covered under this plan: Cancer, brain surgery, coronary bypass of two or more arteries, non-congenital valvular pathology and organ transplant.
Amounts in the table above refer to the maximum amounts covered by Médis per annuity and per insured person, for the stated covers.
Enrolment and Upper age limits
Persons between 55 and 75 may take out the Médis Vintage and Médis Vintage Plus options. There is no upper age limit.
The waiting period is the time comprised between the date the Insurance begins and the date when the covers may be triggered. They are:
- 60 days for Outpatient Assistance and Dental;
- 90 days for Inpatient;
- 180 days for:
- Serious Ilness Coverage;
- Surgical or other invasive treatment of benign prostatic hypertrophy, benign uterus condition, cystocele and rectocele;
- 365 days for:
- Surgical treatment of varicose veins of lower members and of herniated disk;
- Haemorrhoidectomy and other haemorrhoid treatments as well as the treatment of the perianal fistula;
- Treatment of joint pathology by arthroscopy;
- Tonsillectomy, adenoidectomy, myringtomy with or without ventilating tubes;
- Septoplasty, rhinoseptoplasty and surgical treatment for sleep apnoea;
- Surgical excision of cutaneous or subcutaneous benign lesions and laser treatments of benign skin lesions.
This information does not exclude the reading of the legally required pre-contractual and contractual information.
How to subscribe
Millennium bcp Clients
Millennium bcp offers three different ways of taking out a Médis Health Plan:
1. Online Enrolment
2. By post (you must print, fill in and send the forms). To send us your application you must:
3. At any Millennium bcp branch
Clients holding accounts at other banks
Choose one of the options Millennium bcp gives you of taking out a Médis Health Plan:
1. By post (you must print, fill in and send the forms). To send us your application you must:
- Read the Médis General and Special Terms (PDF - 491Kb);
- Print out and fill in the Médis Proposal form (PDF - 192Kb);
- Enclose copy of personal identification documents for each insured person (e.g. ID and Taxpayer card);
- Send the forms to:
Tagus Park, Edif. 10 - Piso 0
2744-002 Porto Salvo
2. At any Millennium bcp branch
You can obtain more information by ringing our Phone Banking helpline