Conditions for alerts sent from the Millennium bcp website
Current Accounts - the following alerts are sent between 9 am and 10 pm.
- Debt Collection
- Paid-in Salary
- Returned Cheques (previously deposited)
- Transfers made
- Transfers received
- Paid cheques
Cards - alerts regarding credit cards are sent as follows:
- Purchases transactions - around the clock
- Available credit: 9 am to 10 pm
- Sent card: 9 am to 10 pm
- Card payment (week before payment date): 9 am to 10 pm
- Used percentage of credit limit: 9 am to 10 pm
Stock Exchange - Stock Exchange alerts are sent between 8 am and 10 pm:
- PSI20 quotes
- Instructions Status
E-documents (.pdf) - alerts sent between 9 am and 10 pm.
Note: Transactions made at an ATM (ex. transfers) or at a Millennium bcp branch (ex. deposits), do not generate any e-mail or SMS Alerts.
|The Bank will not be held responsible for alerts that could not be sent/received by clients as a result of telecommunication problems or malfunctions, or any other situation beyond its control.|