Aiming to become a privileged partner for the Portuguese companies operating abroad, Millennium bcp has a product range adapted to the funding needs of each company due to its international activities.
- Optimising Treasury Management
These credit products allow customers to optimise treasury management from a short-term standpoint, by anticipating revenues from the company's exports.
- Revenue Advance
For export companies with experience and a thorough knowledge of their international customers, this is a form of debt securitisation, enabling credit sales and the simultaneous advance of revenues from exports.
Choose the credit instrument that best fits your business.
The entire collection service is executed between banks, lifting a heavy administrative load off the companies.
02.002.5654 - 2012/04/20
Because we know that your company, in its international activities, is sometimes faced with adverse scenarios, Millennium bcp has a broad set of credit solutions available to help you.
- Current Account
- Funding through a current account, in any currency rated by Banco de Portugal, for your company to finance exports or settle imports. It allows your company to use the funds and settle payments with greater flexibility, under better conditions and with choice from a broad range of currencies, as long as the foreign exchange risk is covered.
- Loan Account
- Funding in any currency rated by Banco de Portugal for the advance of export revenues or to settle imports. It assumes the existence of a funding repayment plan. Benefits of competitive funding costs, after safeguarding against foreign exchange risks.
- Commercial Discount and Advances
- Credit operation by which the Bank finances the Exporter, by anticipating the amount of the exports made in Euros. This operation is based on the presentation of the exports supporting documentation.
- Product by which Millennium bcp's customers that are exporters to Spain (or that sold equipments/real-estate properties in that country) that have deferred receivables from their customers based on a valid debt instrument (bill of payment, pagaré), assign that debt to Millennium bcp, for purposes of cash advance and risk cover. This operation is made without right of recourse to the exporter.
- International Factoring
- This product consists of the assignment to Millennium bcp of short-term credits held by a company over its foreign customers as a result of the sale of products or services, so that Millennium bcp manages and collects the assigned credits, with or without taking the risk and an eventual advance of the funds.
- Bank Guarantees
- Operation by which a Bank commits to accept liability for a certain payment, should the Payer default, as defined in the Guarantee.
The effective granting of the credit operations herein presented depends on the prior appraisal and decision on the credit risk and on the eventual provision of valid collaterals required by the Bank.
How to subscribe
Consult Millennium bcp's Corporate Website or contact your Client Manager or go to a Millennium bcp Branch and find the best solution for your company.