Millennium - Aviso Importante #...
We have been alerted that several Clients and non Clients received e-mail messages
supposedly sent by Millennium bcp with the subject "Millennium - Aviso Importante #...",
"Apoio ao Cliente Bcp Portugal", "Aviso Cliente Bcp.pt" e "Aviso Ao Cliente MilenniumBcp",
telling the Client to open a link as you can see below:
It represents another case of Phishing wherein when you access the link, a login page similar to
the one presented by Millennium bcp, but located at another website (URL),
"estamos a atualizar os dados dos nossos clientes" (we are updating our customers data):
After the Client enters the User Code and 4 positions of the Multichannel Access Code a message
appears and states "Dados de acesso inválidos" (Invalid access code), immediately requesting the other 3 positions
of the Multichannel Access Code. The message "Dados de acesso inválidos" stays visible, requesting an Authorisation Code
received via SMS or Token, supposedly to unblock access, as you can see in the screen shots below:
In this sequence, the cyber criminal requests the emission of Authorisation Codes to confirm financial transactions
- Do not enter the Code you received on you mobile phone in the message above and call us immediately.
Please reminded that...
- Phishing aims to, abusively, steal personal data through messages that take the user to fake websites, imitating those you usually access and requesting that you enter confidential data;
- Analyse the e-mails you receive before opening them, always confirming the source, the subject and the spelling and, if you remain with doubts, delete the e-mail without opening it;
- Avoid opening links to external websites as well as opening executable files;
- Never provide personal information or data in an e-mail reply;
- Install (if you haven't done so yet) an antivirus software and update it regularly.
Remember: The protection of your assets and of your computer depends on you!
If you ever find something out of place at www.millenniumbcp.pt/en or if you need further information
please call us on 91 827 24 24 / 93 522 24 24 / 96 599 24 24 / +351 21 005 24 24 (from Portugal or abroad)
(Personal Assistance 24/7).