FAST, EASY, AND 100% ONLINE
You must be over 18 years old and have a Portuguese Citizen Card
You must attach a proof of address and employment (or student/unemployed)
To make the video call, you must have good light and sound conditions (available on weekdays from 8am to 11pm and non-working days from 10am to 6pm)
At the end, you must transfer 250€ to activate your account
You can quit at any time and resume within 30 days. After this period, your data will be deleted.
If you live abroad and do not hold a Citizen Card, you can open your account at one of our representative offices in these countries: Luxembourg, South Africa, the United Kingdom and Switzerland, Brazil (São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro) or at Banque bcp, in France. Don’t forget to bring all the necessary documents.
1. Authenticated copies of the mandatory identification documents for all the account holders and intervening parties.
2. Print and fill in the following forms:
• Specific Conditions/Signature Form
• Customer Information Form
• General Conditions
• Standardised Information Form
• Fees Information Document
• Depository Information Form
The documents may be authenticated by the following entities:
• Local Entities with the Hague Apostille or at the Portuguese Consulate or Embassy.
You need to go to a branch and bring these documents:
Valid ID (one of the following documents):
Yes, if you prefer, you can visit us at a branch to open your account. Select the nearest branch and bring all necessary documents.
1. Select the Branch of your choice and schedule an appointment with a Manager of the Branch who will provide you with all the information and help you need to open an account.
2. Find out the mandatory identification documents for opening an account.